'St. Brigid's Cross' Digital print unframed.
This illustration depicts the shape of a St. Brigid's Cross. It is a small cross usually woven from rushes. The crosses are traditionally made in Ireland on St Brigid's feast day, 1 February, which was formerly celebrated as a pagan festival marking the beginning of spring. Traditionally they were set over doorways and windows to protect the home from any kind of harm. The art splat range is bright and versatile - A modern infusion of abstract colour splashes.
- Vibrant digital print
Premium quality textured board - Fedrigoni Tintoretto Uncoated board made with FSC® certified, environment-friendly ECF pulp
- Print only sizes: A3, A4 **Other sizes available by special request**
- Mounted print sizes: 23x23cm
- Mounts are supplied with a cellophane wrap
A3 prints - Can be used in a 50x40 frame if mount aperture is A3 (Similar to Ikea Ribba range)
A3 prints - Can be used in An A3 frame with no mount (Similar to Ikea Ribba range)
A3 prints - Can be used as a poster.
A4 prints - Can be used in a 40x30 (A3) frame if mount aperture is A4 (Similar to Ikea Ribba range)
A4 prints - Can be used in An A4 frame with no mount (Similar to Ikea Ribba range)
A4 prints - Can be used as a poster.
Fits in a 23x23cm Frame ( aperture is 12x12cm picture)(Similar to Ikea Ribba range)
Personalised and custom quotes also available.
All prices include VAT.
Prints are supplied unframed, frames are for visual purposes only.
• Colors displayed on your monitor may be slightly different to the printed piece of artwork.We take custom and bulk orders please message us for more information.
Discounts available on bulk orders Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mount option available for ease of postage
• Variety of greetings cards also available in this range
Design by Impack © 2020, ImpackDesign