'St. Brigid's Cross' vibrant digital print framed. This illustration depicts the shape of a St. Brigid's Cross. It is a small cross usually woven from rushes. The crosses are traditionally made in Ireland on St Brigid's feast day, 1 February, which was formerly celebrated as a pagan festival marking the beginning of spring. Traditionally they were set over doorways and windows to protect the home from any kind of harm.
- Premium quality textured board - Fedrigoni Tintoretto Uncoated board made with FSC® certified, environment-friendly ECF pulp
- 2 frame size options 23x23cm or 34.5x34.5cm white box frame
- Discounts available on bulk orders Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Our prints are modern and simple, friendly typography and abstract illustrations.
The art splat range is bright and versatile - A modern infusion of abstract colour splashes. Our artwork is digitally printed in our studio in Mayo on premium paper of the highest quality finish. Contemporary wall art for beautiful interiors.
Art splat is a range of affordable framed wall art, mounts and greetings cards. Create eye-catching displays with contemporary Irish modern art
• Add to your collection - several designs for a cohesive look
• Excellent product quality
• Ideal Gifts
• Designed and printed in Ireland
• Mount option available for ease of postage
• Variety of greetings cards also available in this range
Design by Impack © 2020, ImpackDesign